Alexandru G. Bardas
I am a PhD candidate at Kansas State University within the Computing and Information Sciences Department. Furthermore, I am a member of the cyber security research group, Argus, and honored to be advised by Dr. Xinming (Simon) Ou.
My research interests are focused on cyber security. Currently, I am working on Moving Target Defenses and cloud security. Previous projects included defense strategies against UDP based DDoS attacks and on an intrusion detection project using Symantec's WINE datasets.
Cyber Defense Club
Together with Dr. Xinming (Simon) Ou, I am the coordinator of the Cyber Defense Club activities and the coach of our cyber defense competition team.
- M.S. (Secure Software Systems), James Madison University
- B.S. (International Affairs), Romanian-American University, Romania
- B.S. (Informatics), Romanian-American University, Romania
- ASERT Engineer Intern at Arbor Networks
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi (ΦΚΦ)
- USENIX Association
Last update: November 18th, 2013.