I am a PhD candidate at Kansas State University within the Computing and Information Sciences Department. Furthermore, I am a member of the cyber security research group, Argus, and honored to be advised by Dr. Xinming (Simon) Ou.
My research interests are focused on cyber security. Currently, I am working on moving target defenses and cloud security. I am also involved in bringing anthropology into cybersecurity. Previous projects included defense strategies against UDP based DDoS attacks and on an intrusion detection project using Symantec's WINE datasets.
Cyber Defense Club
Together with Dr. Xinming (Simon) Ou, I founded the Cyber Defense Club at Kansas State University.
- M.S. (Secure Software Systems), James Madison University
- B.S. (International Affairs), Romanian-American University, Romania
- B.S. (Informatics), Romanian-American University, Romania
- Research Associate Intern at HP Labs
- ASERT Engineer Intern at Arbor Networks
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi (ΦΚΦ)
- USENIX Association
I am originally from Sibiu, Romania. Sibiu is a medieval town located in the southern part of Transylvania. In 2007 Sibiu was European Capital of Culture.